Business Litigation And Counsel
Erin is an experienced commercial attorney who joined Rock Hutchinson as a partner in 2016. She offers a broad range of services to clients of all sizes, but focuses her practice on working with the in-house law departments of well established food and consumer good organizations.
Erin started her practice in the commercial litigation group at Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP (now Fox Rothschild LLP). She left private practice to join General Mills where she served as a member of its business unit leadership teams and handled a wide range of legal matters.
Erin's experiences include trade and price counseling, litigation oversight, food law and labeling, issues management, M&A planning and integration, marketing and advertising review, negotiating and drafting supply and sale-side contracts, brokerage agreements, distribution agreements, sweepstakes, joint development agreements, and research agreements. She also offers the full array of antitrust compliance training.
Erin's current practice is mostly comprised of long-term roles where she provides ongoing counseling to her clients' business teams and/or legal departments. She also works, on a more integrated basis, with companies that have significant temporary needs resulting from retirement, department reorganizations or the integration of a major acquisition.
Contact Erin by emailing her at [email protected] or by calling her at (612) 599-8142.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Juris Doctorate - 2002
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of St. Thomas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1999
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Finance and Accounting
- Minnesota, 2002
- Successfully negotiated and drafted multi-million dollar sales and trade agreements with some of the country’s largest retailers
- Negotiated and drafted multi-million dollar supply agreements, contract manufacturing agreements and strategic supply alliances
- Designed the legal structure for several major manufacturers’ supply chain organizations, including the construction of templates for contract manufacturing agreements, supply agreements, and purchase order terms and conditions
- Established the structure of and provided counseling on retailer and consumer trade programs
- Designed and presented antitrust training to Fortune 500 food companies
- Prepared for and managed the legal aspects of integration for several major acquisitions
- Children’s Law Center, Volunteer Attorney
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Antitrust Law Section, Food, Drug & Device Law Section
- Oppenheimer, Wolff & Donnelly, Associate, 2002 to 2006
- Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP
- General Mills, Inc., Member
- American Bar Association Antitrust Division
Current Employment Position
- Attorney, Partner