Decades Of Experience Providing General Counsel Service
The lawyers at Rock Hutchinson, PLLP, have deep experience providing general counsel to their clients. They bring decades of experience serving as in-house counsel and as an outside general counsel to bear for a number of business clients in a wide range of industries. Attorneys at the firm share a strong commitment to protecting clients’ business interests through skilled and proactive guidance.
The firm’s lawyers have provided guidance to Fortune 500 companies such as General Mills. They are especially familiar with the nuances of the food and beverage industry as well as agribusiness. They also work with companies pursuing equity financing, undergoing changes in ownership, purchasing other companies and making other large-scale changes.
Comprehensive Guidance On A Wide Range Of Matters
The firm provides legal counseling and training on a wide range of topics impacting day-to-day operations, including:
- Contract negotiation and drafting
- Regulatory compliance
- Labeling law, advertising and promotion
- Protection of trademarks and other intellectual property
- Confidentiality and competition obligations
- Risk mitigation
- Antitrust compliance and defense
- Labor and employment concerns
- Litigation avoidance
Representative experience includes one partner’s work as:
- Serving as outside general counsel to One Natural Experience (ONE), providing broad legal advice before assisting in the sale of a controlling equity position in the company
- Serving in an ongoing role as the outside general counsel to Sparboe Farms, Inc.